Keith Ellison was born on 4 August 1963 in Detroit, Michigan, United States. Keith from the time of the student life Inspired by the knowledge of Islam he accepted and converts to Islam. He is a modern and liberal Muslims. His father was a physiologies and the mother was a social worker. Keith Completed studies in law from the University of Minnesota. Meanwhile, in 1987 his married with Kim Ellison and the couple divorced in 2012. They have four children, one daughter Amirah Ellison and three sons Isaiah Ellison, Jeremiah Ellison and Elijah Ellison. After graduation Keith join a company as an employment and guidance to peoples in legal matters. After this job he joined the NGOs as executive director legal rights. During student life, they rote columns in student Newsletter of university, Minnesota Times and Washington post. They describe problems of Muslims and highlighted the difficulties of black peoples. He joined the political party of Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party. They also together were the organization to organize the million marches. In 2007 U.S. for the first time in history of the parliament, Keith Ellison belonging to state of Minnesota succeeded in getting join to Congress. In this page you will read and find about life history, career, political and social activities, personal life and biography of Keith Ellison in Urdu and Hindi.
Name: Keith Ellison
Personality: Lawyer, Politician
Born (Birthday): 4 August 1963
Birth Place: Detroit, Michigan, United States
Political Party: Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party
Parents Name: Clida (Nee Martinez), Leonard Ellison
Wife Name: Kim Ellison (1987 to 2012, divorced)
Children’s: Amirah Ellison, Jeremiah Ellison, Elijah Ellison, Isaiah Ellison
Life History with Biography (Personal Life):
2007 ke American intakhabat mein American parliament ki tarekh mein pehli baar riyasat Minnesota state se taluq rakhne wale Keith Ellison congress mein pohachne mein kamyab ho gay. Keith Ellison 4 August 1963 ko Detroit, Michigan, United States mein peda howe. Ye aik modern aur liberal Muslim hein. In ke walid (father) mahir-e-amraaz damagh-o-nafsiyat jab ke walida (mother) social worker thein.
Keith ne talib elmi ke zamane mein Islamic talimaat se mutasir ho kar Islam qabool kiya. University of Minnesota se qanoon (law) ki taleem mukamal ki. Esi doran 1987 mein inho ne Kim se shadi ki jis se in ke char bache (four children) Isaiah Ellison, Amirah Ellison, Jeremiah Ellison, Elijah Ellison hein. Kim Ellison se in ki shadi 2012 tak qaem rahi pher in ke darmiyan alehdgi ho gai.
Keith Ellison ne graduation ke baad aik company mein 3 saal (three year) mulazmat ki aur qanoni mamlat mein logo ki rahnumai ki. Es ke baad aik NGOs mein executive director legal rights ke ohde per kaam karte rahe. Talib elmi ke dor mein University ke student Newsletter, Minnesota Times aur Washington post mein bhi column likhein jis mein woh musalmano (Muslims) ke masael aur siyah farm log ki mushkilat ko ujagar karte thein, woh yahodiyon (jews) aur musalmano (Muslims) ke darmiyan behtar taluqat ke hami hein.
Siyasi aur Samaji Sargarmiyan (Political and social activities):
Keith ne America ki Muslim tanzemon ko bhi Islam ki haqiqi talemaat awaam tak pohchane ka pegham diya. In ki Nation of Islam naami tanzeem se achhe taluqat hein. Jis ke baaes mukhalifeen in per inteha pasandi ke ilzamaat bhi lagate rehte hein. Inho ne es tanzeem ke sath mil kar million march organize kiya tha. Woh hum-jins parasti ki tehreek ke bhi sakht mukhalif hein. Woh matawassat tabqe ke 156 vote ley kar intakhab (election) mein jite hein. Un ke mad-e-maqabil Republican party ke umeed-war Allen Payne ko 21% vote he mile hein aur aik azaad umeed-war neb hi 21% vote liye.
2004 ke riyasati intakhabat mein kamyabi ke baad inhein 86% vote mile thein. woh humesha Muslims per zoor dete hein ke woh civil abadi mein kaam karein aur America ko mazboot karein.
Keith Ellison Quotes:
• We need a strong farm bill that gives assistance to farmers during times of drought, creates markets for local goods, protects our environment, and helps struggling Families Bridge the gap between hard times and a full dinner table.
• The middle class should not continue to foot the bill for tax breaks for millionaires and billionaires.
• What I know about my country is that when America is challenged, we rise to the occasion. When we’re fearful, we become divided. When we’re courageous and have good leadership, we unite.
• If you can make a movie, make one. If you can sing a song, sing it. If you can write a play, write it. If you want to run for office, run. But do something to make this world a better place.
• I raised my right hand and placed my left on the Quran, which was being held by my wife and mom. Suddenly, I was blinded by a cascade of camera flashes...
• Progressive economic policies lead to a sustainable economy.
• Clean air and a healthy climate benefit all of us, but it will take a diverse coalition to step up to the threat posed by unchecked climate change.
• The people who lead us are of us. We put them in office and we can take them out. America proves that the people can govern themselves.
• A Republican philosophy goes something like this: If you take your car to the mechanic, and instead of fixing it, they take out the engine and charge you an arm and a leg; you should conclude that mechanics can't fix cars and you should probably just take yours to the junkyard and sell it for scrap metal.
• There must be something in the water in Minnesota because historically, despite its seemingly homogeneous population, the state has produced some of our more radical political thinkers, and its people have put their prejudices aside to vote for them.
• It is not unpatriotic to acknowledge America’s faults. No country is perfect… We can’t reach the top of the mountain if we don’t fix the injustice and confront our lies.
• Americans used to be able to depend on their jobs to provide a stable retirement.
• Environmental spending creates jobs in engineering, manufacturing, construction, materials, operations and maintenance.
• Martin Luther King] said that little black boys and little black girls would be able to join hands with little white boys and little white girls as sisters and brothers. Then he reminded both those spectators before him and all Americans that this hope of his, this faith, was rooted in the promise of America.
• Every now and again, people on the far right take a quote from a progressive out of context and use it to attack them.
• Middle class families should not be forced to scrape by with less while oil companies get away with more.
• America operates under the notion of equality before the law. Basic fairness is an article of faith. We may not agree on everything all of the time, but we select our leaders together. And when we don’t want them anymore, we get rid of them.
• Our democracy is not something to be taken for granted. You have to fight for it. You have to commit yourself to working for it - for the long haul.
• Progressive policies implemented since the early 1900s launched America into the modern age and created a vibrant middle class.
• Republicans profess to be against deficits, but they are experts at creating and exacerbating deficits.
• Those who seek the divine want to make this world a better place, which first requires that we communicate.
• When you're a leader, you cannot ignore parts of your constituency, even if you know they're not going to vote for you.
• Vehicle emissions standards directly sparked the development and application of a wide range of automotive technologies that are now found throughout the global automobile market.
• We're Americans - in times of crisis, we step up.